The purpose of Metro Phoenix Senior Resources, formerly known as Central Corridor Senior Resource Group, is to market and promote needed resources to seniors through educating senior related facilities in the Metro Phoenix area. There is only one kind of business or service represented in the group, along with non-profit partners.
Spring Conference: Patient Advocacy- Accessing Public Information & Non-Profits
March 14, 2012
7:45 AM- 4:45 PM
$10 for pre-registered attendees
$20 the week of the event
Register Here Now!
Location: St. Joseph’s Medical Center
Leonard Goldman Auditorium
350 W. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Topics Being Presented!
– Community Medical Financial Assistance Programs
By Kristina Watts, Muhammad Ali Parkinson’s Center/Barrow Neurological Center
– Overview of Services Provided by Adult Protective Services and Referral Guidelines
By Norman Wisbaum, Supervisor with Adult Protective Services
– Services Overview for Older Adults, Persons with Disabilities, HIV/AIDS, and Caregivers
By Melissa Enos, Area Agency on Aging Senior Help Line and Ombudsman Office
– Qualifying Criteria for Services through the Public Fiduciary
By Gary Strickland, Public Fiduciary Office
– Overview of Income and Medical Eligibility Requirements for Benefits
By Michal Rudnick & Staff, AHCCCS/ALTCS-Arizona Medicaid
– Outline of Eligibility Requirements for VA Aid and Attendance Benefits
By Melvin Morris, AZ State Department of Veterans Affairs
– Overview of Provider Services, Eligibility, and Contact Information
By Thomas Viviano, American Parkinson Disease Association